Financial Analyst Insider was created as a resource for aspiring finance and accounting professionals to advance their careers. Our content is focused in two main areas: Career Advancement & Saving Your Money.
The field of accounting and finance is especially competitive. One of the consistent ways to steadily grow your career in these fields is by standing out from the crowd by pursuing advanced degrees and professional designations. Our career content is focused around general information and strategies for earning the CFA charter, becoming a licensed CPA, and preparing for the GMAT exam.
Many students utilize prep courses when studying for these exams. Some of our most popular prep course guides for those exams are included below:
Going to graduate school or earning a professional designation or license is probably the single most important thing you can do for your career to maximize your earning potential.
Our guides include detailed information and resources to walk you through the process of becoming a licensed CPA, earning the CFA® designation, or preparing for the GMAT.
- 2020 CPA Exam Review Course Discount and Promo Codes
- Best CPA Exam Prep Course Guide for 2020
- Sign Up for FREE CPA Exam Study Material!
- GMAT vs GRE: What is the Difference?
-  Best GMAT Study Material
- Sign up for Free GMAT Study Material
Saving Your Money
A successful career goes hand in hand with saving your money. Unless you want to work forever, utilizing smart strategies to save extra money will benefit you in the long run. Our saving money content is focused on credit general knowledge, and saving and investment strategies to help your money work for you.
A few of our most popular resources are included below:
- How to Improve Your Credit Score
- Long Term Personal Loan Guide
- 51 Apps that Pay Money
- How to Save Money Shopping on Amazon
- How to Raise your Credit Score by 200 points in 30 days
- 51 Money Earning Apps Guide!
Financial Analyst Insider in the News
Our content has been quoted frequently in a variety of financial publications. A few our recent quotes from notable publications are highlighted below:
- Business Insider – Getting a loan
- Discover – Student loan debt
- Huffington Post – Credit cards
- Market Watch – Saving money
- MSN – Buying a car
- Affordable Colleges Online – Acing the CPA exam
Feel free to contact us directly and we would be happy to provide a quote for a career or personal finance related topic.